Sunday, March 23, 2008

thit cho? khong an!

hummingbird...good
rat...good
frog...alright
pigeon...good
quail fetus...my fav
sea cucumber...edible
escargot...good
alligator...good

...but I draw the line at dog meat! I just can't help but to think of my favorite childhood pets and the thought of eating their fellow doggians just grosses me out. I wish my cousins would stop pressuring me to try it. /shakes fist

Wow. Just when I thought I had Buddhism all figured out, they bust out with some crazy ceremony that puts me back to square one. Never thought 87 year old ladies could move like that...much less balance a flaming paper house on their head while chanting and dancing.

Ahh...I know I said I was going to give my hair a vacation, but...you know...stuff over here is just so darn cheap! I went for a nice dark shade of purple. Took them twice to get it right, but I like the outcome. You can barely tell unless I'm out in the sun. Howcome no one liked my brown hair? :[ i liked it...

I still don't know how Status Quo got more votes than Kaba Modern...we all know mi dangs don't vote...hahah i keed.

Only three more days! Then it's back to business!