Thursday, March 20, 2008

ahh~

i got a very much needed facial yesterday. feels so goot! looks a lot better too. they should really ask what's your pain tolerance first though. my massage lady almost broke my hand off. then she tried to drown me in seaweed. and i swear at one point she was just slapping my head. a very dangerous place...


hmm i think im going somewhere far on saturday...im not sure where, but apparently they have cheap fabric! my mom and aunts sure know how to party. -_-


mom: why dont you wear your earrings anymore?

me: they hurt when i sleep.

mom: be careful when you wear your jewelry or carry your purse. gold/cash's value has gone up so many people steal now...to the point where they would cut off your hand just for a ring!!

me: O.O

mom: (calmly) ...you should wear your earrings they look nice.


you is crazy mom.




oh. my. gah. i want this bag SO much....but its $3000!! T.T hu hu hu...(sobbing in viet). if anyone would like for me to be their slave for eternity and has an extra 3 grand laying around...please contact me.