Saturday, March 15, 2008

@_@

so i been feeling crappy all day. DO NOT ever wake me up by tickling me. EVER! i realized today that is my biggest pet peeve. chi phuong came into my room today to take me to eat breakfast and i was not feeling well. i need my sleep damnit! breakfast over here is around 7...wtf. waking me up is fine but tickling? is that really necessary? so i woke up in a super bad mood, but i wasnt sure if it was because of that or because i was feeling light-headed. i just wanted to go home and sleep, but of course the moped had to break down after we ate. -_- finally we came home and i went straight to bed. slept from 9-1 ate a lil then continued sleeping 3-6. i thought i was just bloated and so i took some maalox. so thats what pure evil tastes like. i thought it was antigas but i started burping like crazy and there was a gross chalky aftertaste everytime! disgusting. then i my skin started feeling really sensitive to touch...thats how i usually know im sick. and yep...just threw up a while ago. i have no idea what i have but it sucks ass...