Sunday, March 16, 2008

i need...

sweets! ive been eating so freaking healthy here, but i need my occasional sugar fix. viet ppl sure dont know how to make desserts. i can put peanuts, sesame seeds, and gooey yellow stuff together and call it 'candy' too. they can perfect 38923971 types of fish sauce, but all the cakes tastes the same...stale and bland. they say i threw up so much yesterday cuz of my liver, but i know what was the real culprit...no sugar! *dreams of cheesecake from cheesecake factory, girl scout cookies, caramel apple pops, paciugo gelato, molten chocolate cake from chilis, etc etc.* whoever happens to be with me when i come back to satisfy my cravings is going to see something amazing.

i dont know what makes a monk that loses his moped keys funny...but it is! poor guy was searching all over the temple for em.

at another temple i went to a while back...
some big event was going on and i was just standing around with my crew(family members). some verrrrry mentally retarded guy(see Opie from family guy...yes he looked just like him) comes by and asks us for money. my cousin gave him 2000d just to make him go away, but then he asked for 10000d instead. greedy bastard! my other (annoying and old) cousin had to open her big mouth and was like omg we already gave you some and your asking for more blah blah.....and POOOOFFFTTT! he spit right in her face. he spent the rest of the time chasing her around...good thing he didnt move too fast. hahah and my cousin was hiding from him the whole time. my mom started crying cuz she was laughing so hard. i was like man mom...you is effed up. hahha

so linh reads this too! /waves